What do you need
Make sure you have the following before you start.
When repotting, it is useful that you look for a place that can get dirty.
It is also useful to take off rings and jewelry.
For plants on potting soil:
- Place the rubber cap in the hole on the side of the pot, if you use the pot for outdoor use, you can skip this step.
- Click the water meter in the grid and place it in the Beautanic Lifestyle pot.
- Remove the plant from the potting soil and rinse the potting soil under the tap, so that the roots are free of potting soil as much as possible.
- Fill the pot with water meter with a small layer of volcanic granules.
- Place the plant in the new pot with water meter and make sure that the plant stands straight up.
- Fill the pot with volcanic granules, making sure that the plant is well-established.
- Water the plant until the indicator is on the top line. NB! NB! Do this calmly. It takes a few seconds for the water to sink through the substrate and for the water meter to reach the correct level.
- You are ready to enjoy your healthy, green plant on hydroponics.
For a healthy plant, don't forget to give Beautanic Superfood to your plant every week.