During the warm summer days we often open the door, but this also increases the chance of insects in your plant. These fly in unnoticed. Check your plant regularly for...
Capacity 7.5 liters
Volcanic granules are nice and light and handy because of the small cavities in the rock and they absorb a lot of water, because there are many small openings and pores in the material. Volcanic grains form during a volcanic eruption when the liquid lava, which contains a large amount of gases, cools so quickly that the gas bubbles do not have time to escape and become trapped in the rock.
In contrast to potting soil, which is extracted from peat, the use of volcanic granules is completely energy neutral and can be used for many years.
Helpful steps to repot your plant in volcanic granules.
This is quite simple. All you need is the special Beautanic Lifestyle pot with water meter and the Beautanic Lifestyle volcano granules
For plants on volcano grains:
- Click the water meter in the grid and place it in the Beautanic Lifestyle pot.
- Remove the plant from the cultivation pot and make a slot/notch in the root ball from top to bottom for the water meter.
- Check whether the slot is large enough for the water meter and place the plant in the pot with water meter.
- If the top of the root ball reaches the widening, it is good. If not, first fill the pot with a layer of granules.
- Fill the space around the water meter with volcanic granules. If desired, you can also sprinkle the pot with granules.
- Then water the plant until the indicator is on the top line. NB! Do this calmly. It takes a while before the water has settled through the substrate and the water meter is up to standard.
- You are ready to enjoy your healthy, green plant on hydroponics
For plants on potting soil:
- Click the water meter into the grid and place it in the supplied pot.
- Fill the jar about halfway with volcano granules.
- Remove the plant from the potting soil and rinse most of the potting soil from the roots of the plant.
- Place the plant in a new pot with a water meter and make sure it stands straight up.
- Fill the jar with volcanic granules.
- Water the plant until the indicator is on the top line. NB! NB! Do this calmly. It takes a while before the water has settled through the substrate and the water meter is up to standard.
- You are ready to enjoy your healthy, green plant on hydroponics.
Summer is a great time for plants to grow well. Despite the fine growing period, plants need extra care during the summer. With these tips you help your plant(s) through...
In addition to water, light is also an important necessity of life for a plant. For example, some plants need more light than others. Read more about the three categories...